Okay, now I totally can’t take credit for coming up with this list, but I just HAD to share it with y’all. Some of the stuff on here seriously made me want to bang my head on my padded keyboard. Why on earth have I not thought of this stuff before??? Anyway, I won’t keep rattling on. Here are 13 travel tips that will you feel smart. (As I expressed, I felt like a dumbass for not thinking of these)
1) Rolled Clothes Take Up Less Space Than Folded Clothes
2) Put Your Phone In A Cup For Instant Speakers
Dance party anywhere!
3) To Avoid Jet Lag, Do Plenty Of Exercise The Day Before You Travel
And Once You Land, Get Lots Of Fresh Air For A Quick Pick-Me-Up
4) To Avoid Tangling, Thread A Straw With Your Delicate Necklaces
And When You’re Wearing Your Necklace, You Have A Straw! SCORE!!
5) Most Airplanes Have A Little Hook At Your Seat. AMAZING!
Perfect For A Small Bag Or Coat. What’s Next…A Tray. Wait. That’s A TRAY!?!?
6) Pack Your Dirty Shoes In A Shower Cap
Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Dirty Shoes!!!
7) Pack A Lightweight Scarf For Chilly Planes
You Can Use It As A Little Blanket Or A Pillow. Once You Arrive At Your Destination, You Have The Perfect Accessory To Spice Up Any Outfit.
8) To Keep Clothes Smelling Fresh, Pop A Dryer Sheet In Your Suitcase
9) Contact Containers Are Great For Storing Cosmetics
Perfect For Touch-Ups!
10) Stash Extra Cash In Empty Lip Balm
You’ve Already Filled Your Contact Case With Lip Balm, So Keeping Money In The Empty Lip Balm Only Makes Sense.
Note: I kept wondering how the hell you would get the money out, then it donned on me. Screw It Out!
11) Use A Button To Keep Your Earrings Together
12) Always Make Left Turns In The Security Lines To Get Through More Quickly.
Science Proves It.
13) Transport Wine In Your Shoes
Obviously For Checked Bags, But… You Never Really Know When You’ll Need A Bottle Of Wine, Right???
Well, there ya have it folks.Like I said, I stole this list. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of some of this before. I also totally recommend going to Buzz Feed if you’re ever bored at work… They have the best stuff on there!